Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Dog






On Saturday, December 27th we went to the Humane Society and added a new member to our family. We found a great Australian Cattle Dog. He is 2 1/2 years old and just as sweet as can be. As many of my close friends know a year ago we had to put down the dog that Chad and I got right after we were married. Well I have been talking to Chad about getting another dog for quite a while and he finally caved. Lucky is the new dog and he is about 26 pounds. He and Ernie seem to be getting along very well. I know that I am very happy to have two dogs in the house again.

If I don't get updated with other Christmas pictures before the New Year, Please have a safe and Happy New Years Eve.

Happy New Year.

3 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

What a cutie! Is he a lover? Does he like to snuggle up with you?

Like the new background!

Michelle said...

Awwww! Welcome to the new family member! What a cutie he is!

Nikki said...

He is a lover. He wants to be with someone and just loves to snuggle.