Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost 3 weeks old

Well, I really can't believe that our daughter is almost 3 weeks old. My dad is here from Sacramento to meet little Miss Britton. We are doing pretty well. She still is having issues with her nights and days being backwards. My dad has seen her attitude and her sweetness. Chad took off today to play golf with both dads so I took advantage and took Britton to Portrait Innovations for 3 week pictures. I also wanted to make sure that my dad had some professional pictures to take home when he leaves Friday.

Here are a couple of pictures since we got home and when she met her other family members. We took her out to her great grandparents house on Halloween to meet the rest of the family. She was a real trooper and loved the attention, but what little girl would not love it. This Thanksgiving season I am very thankful for our family and for the blessing of this little girl in our lives. I am really enjoying being a mom and I know that Chad is so proud to be a dad.

Halloween outfit

Meeting Grandma Diana and Papa Chip

Meeting two of her three cousins


Pictures from today

Thanks for peeking in on us. As you can tell I have not done alot of scrapbooking, but I need to get her announcements finished and start on thank you notes. Have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Very sweet pictures! Grandpa & Grandma look very proud!

We are going to Portrait Innovations this weekend for Angelina's Christmas pictures! I am off tomorrow for Vet's day so I am off to buy a pretty dress! It is so much fun buying for little girls!