Monday, August 2, 2010

9 months old

Wow! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing Britton home. The last few weeks have been crazy. My step dad has been in the hospital and undergone surgery with more treatments to come. We have been truly blessed and humbled by all the support and prayers that we have received. I truly believe that Britton has been some of the best medicine for her Poppy (the name Ray wants to go by). She is such a bright spot in all of our lives.

Britton is crawling all over the place and being so much more inquisitive. Just tonight she has started pulling herself to a standing position. I don't think it will take her too long to figure out how to walk. She now has 5 teeth and I am pretty sure another one on its way in as well.

We recently took Britton to Portrait Innovations for her 9 month pictures. I have attached a few here.






Thank you for checking in on us! Have a great week. Yes, Grandpa Bill, we have pictures for you that we will get in the mail this week. Love you!

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

I absoultely LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture! She is such a sweet baby girl! Just want to kiss her up! She calls Ray Poppy! That's what my girls call my dad! Precious!

Miss you guys. We should get together soon!