Monday, January 30, 2012

27 months and counting...

Well, life has been crazy busy the past couple of months. Britton continues to grow in leaps and bounds. We have hit several milestones with her. She is doing soo many things and we are having such fun with our baby girl. She is talking all the time and counting to twenty. She has started putting things together when you tell her not now. She knows the days of the week and the months of the year. We have done so many things since I last posted. I guess the best way to update people is to show you pictures.

Enjoying the acrobatic academy for Sam's 3rd birthday!

Playing in my Sleeping Beauty dress that I got for my birthday.

Enjoying the Christmas Lights at Botanica with my two best friends!

Riding the barrel train at Windy Knoll Christmas Tree farm! Having a ball!

Christmas Eve with the Daddy's side of the family. Playing with my new puzzle.

Christmas Day at Nana's house.

Helping mommy make whipped cream for the pumpkin pie.

No comments: