Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Travel Word Album



I hope that everyone had a good Monday. Boy I had a really hard time getting out of bed today. I was just hoping for another day to the weekend. Well, here is a class that I am teaching at Scrapbook Garden this month and also in August. It is using Bo Bunny papers and embellishments. I really like this project. Everytime I do one of these word albums I keep thinking of other things that I could add to them. These albums make great gifts. I can't wait to make the one that says Beach. I hope that everyone has a great week. I am going to be getting things ready for 13 solid hours of cropping. I can't wait. I am hoping that I will get alot done.

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Nice Job! I love these little bobunny albums! I have given 2 as gifts and I did one for a donation for the silent auction for the american heart association. Boy that group has a new meaning now! I am going to try to get a few more things together but I want to spend some QT with Mike tonight. He is a little nervous about tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very beautiful project. Hope it went well.