Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bella Card

 


I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I got a chance to scrapbook yesterday and actually got 5 pages done. I have not had a chance to take pictures of any of those layouts but I did make a birthday card for a gal at work. She was on vacation when her birthday so I had a little bit of time to make her card. I am never sure what to make for someone at work, but I remembered that some crazy person gave me this bella stamp. I just love it and it is perfect for my co-worker. I used white cardstock for the actual card, making memories blue paper with the cuttlebug swiss dots folder and a scrap of patterned paper. I colored the bella with watercolor pencils and the dove blender. I hope everyone has a great week and just remember that it is only a four day work week. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Holy Crap Anoli! I love it...I have made you a bella freak haven't I?

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very pretty card...nice to see you back.