Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

I know that it has been awhile. Things are going pretty well, but busy. I guess it is that time of year when you work in Human Resources and Accounting. I am trying to work on the W-2's to get those out and still find time for my wonderful hobby. I have gotten to scrapbook the last two weekends and boy does that feel good. I have cleaned out some of my scrapbook room so now I can just go down and work for a little bit and not have to clean up to get the space to work. I will post some pages later tonight, but I thought that I would update everyone on my life.

As most of you know, we got a new dog, named Lucky. Well, let me tell you his name should be Houdini. The silly dog can climb a 6 foot privacy fence and run to play with other dogs or the kids in the neighborhood. He did this not once, but three times Saturday afternoon. So needless to say, we were at our wits end and we had gotten a work out. Lucky would come to me after he was done playing with everyone else or he saw Chad heading his way. Sunday afternoon we went to PetSmart and purchased an electric fence that you can string on the fence and not have to bury. We plan to install that this weekend. I will let you know how it works. In the meantime, we are having to stand outside with him so that he will not try to climb the fence. Boy, he is one fast dog. Well, that was our excitement this weekend.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. I will post pictures tonight.

No comments: