Monday, January 26, 2009

New pages

 


 


 


The last couple of weeks I have gotten about 10 pages done. I am feeling much better about my hobby since I am actually getting a chance to enjoy it right now. Even though my full time job has been crazy busy, I have carved out time to scrapbook the last couple of weekends. This next weekend I am going to a Super Bowl crop during the day then I plan to join my husband's family for the remainder of the game. The top picture is of our godson on the 4th of July in 2006. He was having a ball getting their dog wet and just playing in the grass and mud. He is such a sweet boy. Under the marbles I have written Splish Splash as the title. I honestly cannot remember the brand of the patterned paper. The base cardstock is actually a cross between red and orange, not quite as orange as the picture makes it seem.

The baseball page is our youngest nephew pitching. He has really taken to pitching just like his oldest brother. These pictures are from 2007. I am gaining on my back log and boy does that feel good. I used Thickers for Brian's name and then I used the cricut for the year.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. It is cold here with some ice and snow expected tonight. When I came home from work it was just starting to get slick outside. Be safe!

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Nikki I'm really glad you are enjoying scrapbooking again...it's a nice feeling, isn't it? And it shows in the pages, they're SO CUTE!!!

a chick named Toni... said...

I love these pages! They are so cute! The baseball one looks so good. You did a great job catching the pitching moment! I still think you need to post the Christmas cookies page!

Haley has the flu. She is running a fever and has a sore throat. Poor kid, don't think we will make it to the test at Carroll tomorrow :(