Thursday, February 12, 2009

Product Review



Well, I know that it has been a while. I hope that everyone is having a great week. Things have been crazy at work, but I am looking forward to the weekend. I want to share with all of you a great product that I have found. For those of you that use the ATG tape gun, it may be difficult to find the refills. I have found the Scotch ATG 908 refill for as low as $5.50 per roll that is including shipping and handling. This is the only refill that I could find that was listed as acid free. I have used the following website to order from and the more rolls you order the cheaper it is. I have ordered from Framing Supplies, http://www.framingsupplies.com/3M/InformationATG.htm, the wait is not bad at all. As far as the tape goes, this is the best that I have found. I have seen this same tape at other stores, but not as wide or as much for substantially more than what I can get from Framing Supplies. I hope that this product review is helpful to everyone.

4 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

YESSSSSSSSSS! I am so glad that you posted this product review with the site to purchase it! You go girl!

Michelle said...

I've heard of this site before but I've yet to cave in and buy the gun. Like Toni did I'm having a hard time justifying that initial cash outlay! Old habits die hard! ;-)

See you in a month!

Sunday Sandy said...

Thanks for your investigative work! I really love the gun and tape. In fact, I've been using the gun more than tabs.

a chick named Toni... said...

Ok...hello...Sunday Sandy! Yay!!! I am so glad to see her posting comments!