Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More New Pages





Well, this last weekend I went to a PJ Crop at Scrapfunattic and had an absolute blast. We scrapbooked from 5pm until 5am. I really can't believe that I made it all night. A lot of us that used to work together got together and had a great time. Sarah, Sam, Mary, and Kim, and Mary's friend Linda, and Kim's daughter Megan. I have not laughed like that in a really long time. Toni you were definitely missed. Scrapfunattic knows how to have a blast, they had movies set up, drawings, snacks, and just plain old fun. I have to say that I was lucky enough to have my name drawn and I got 3 bottles of glimmer mist. Believe it or not they were colors that I did not already own.

This top layout is from one of our Christmas trips to Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm. Up until this past year the tradition was to go to Prairie Pines and then spend the day putting up the trees at our house and my parents. This past year we went to Windy Knoll Christmas Tree Farm and took advantage of their tagging process. When you go out and tag a tree, you pay for it and you can choose when you come back to cut it down. I do believe that we have found a new place to cut down our tree. They really do have a great selection. The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket, Bazzil card stock, the word stickers are also from Cosmo Cricket, Heidi Swapp alphabet colored with glimmer mist, and making memories metal snowflakes.




These pages are from Grants Farm in St. Louis. Chad and I went there a couple of years ago when we were visiting my Grandfather, and seeing my dad. It really is a neat little place. Of course I have always been in love with the Budweiser Clydesdales. The paper is Basic Grey Granola and the tags and photo corners are chipboard shapes sprayed with glimmer mist. I found the chipboard shapes and photo corners at Hobby Lobby and I actually got them on one of their 50% of sales. Gotta love deals like that. Can you tell that I really like this product? I wrote on the tags with white pen. I know that Toni has already talked about the white pen that she loves and I will second that review. It is the best on the market.

Thank you for peeking in. I do hope that you are all having a great week and enjoying this lovely weather.

4 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Your pages look great! You really got a lot done for being up until 5AM! I don't know if I would have made it the whole time. Sounds like so much fun!

JoEtta Zabel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoEtta Zabel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoEtta Zabel said...

Wow...having a hard time leaving a message...it leaves 4, then deletes all of them...wahoo.
Anyway...saying HI...cute layouts.