Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas Cookies and Zoo Pages


Here are a couple of layouts that I have done recently. On this page the patterned paper is by Around the Block, the letters are cork letters from Hobby Lobby and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. Boy do I really love to use Glimmer Mist. The buttons were from Michaels.




Here is a two page spread for a trip to the zoo. I can't remember which company the patterned paper is from, I found the ribbon at Scrapfunattic, the letters are flocked from Hobby Lobby and the items that look like brads are little stick on brad tops also from Hobby Lobby.

I am looking forward to next weekend and a chance to get a lot of scrapbooking done. I am going to Scrapfunattic for a PJ crop 12 hours of fun!

I hope that everyone has had a great Valentine's Day. Thanks for peeking in.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

I just love the Christmas Cookie layout. I wasn't sure of the glimmer mist when it first came out but I love what you have done with it. Spraying on the cork letters was a great idea! Maybe you can bring you collection of colors to GS4 and I can try it out??? :)