Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

I hope that everyone has had a good week and ready for the weekend. I took the day off today and we started some pretty deep spring cleaning or maybe you could call it a Clean Sweep. We are going through rooms and closets and getting rid of things that we haven't used in forever. We have already taken one load to Goodwill. I can't wait to see how much more we can add to that list.

Here are some more pages that I got done at Get Scrappy.


These are pages from when a group of us went to YoderHaus before they closed. This was a really great day and I had a blast with such a special group of friends. YoderHaus was a really cool scrapbooking and quilting retreat in the heart of an Amish community. We were going to go back this year, but unfortunately the owners had move back east and have sold the house. On the layout I used basic grey paper, the large tag is chipboard with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist, the silver "friends" is from all my memories I think.

On the second page I used rubons by making memories. I love the simplicity of this page.

Golf Anyone?
Dad this one is for you!
These pictures are from last year when we spent a week in St Louis for my grandfather's 90th birthday and to see my dad. Chad and my dad spent 3 days golfing in about 5 days, this course was the final one, I think.

The "Tee Time" title is by Jolees's and the base card stock is raven by bazzill, I honestly cannot remember which line of paper the patterned paper is from.

On this page I used the Karen Foster license plate embellishments and thickers for the name of the course and the date on the right.

Thank you for checking in with me. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

I love these pages! It is hard to say which ones are my favorites.

Good luck spring cleaning! It feels good when you are done doesn't it?

JoEtta Zabel said...

Nice pages

Michelle said...

When you're finished clean sweeping feel free to come visit Indy!