Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's about time!

I am sorry that I have been MIA lately. I have been working alot of extra hours (just wish I got paid for the overtime) lately as you can all tell. Work is crazy busy, but I am learning new things every day. Hopefully now that I have hired a new person I will be able to get back to some normal hours.

Last weekend I was able to get out and take some pictures of my brother in law and his family before the wheat harvest started. I was happy to take the pictures and even more honored that they asked me to do it. I had fun doing it and can't believe that the boys have gotten so big. I have added a few of the shots below.





I hope that everyone has a great week. Thank you for peeking in!

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

These photos turned out great. I love the wheat! Good idea!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Great photos.