Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Edgewood



I am a very lucky person. I have two dad's that mean the world to me. My parents got divorced when I was 5 or 6 years old. Both of my parents re-married wonderful people. Both of my dad's are very special people and they get along very well. In fact My step-dad's family had a reunion in Tahoe in 2005 to spread my grandmother's ashes and my real dad joined us for a couple of days. Both dad's and my husband love to play golf and enjoyed a round together at Edgewood (where the celebrity golf tournament is held every year). I love the saying my two dad's, but how many people can say that they played golf with their two father's in law. I had to beg my husband to take pictures, and I am so glad that he did. Here is the layout that I have finally done for that special trip. Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

i really like this layout! it looks so professional!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Love the layout and very nice story behind it.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this layout! Like that's any surprise!

Michelle