Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New to Blogging




Okay, so I have been harassed into creating a blog. I have no clue what I am doing, but I believe that I will have fun sharing things with everyone and learning something new. Please check in as I will try to get this up and going this weekend. I have taken a couple of days off work and hope to get alot of things done. I need to clean the scrapbook room and get ready for Get Scrappy next weekend. I really want to get caught up. I have added a picture of my awesome scrapbook desk, the first stage, that my husband built for me.

3 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm impressed...now you can play along. Congrats!

a chick named Toni... said...

i am with jo....woooohoooooo! about damn time too!

emily anderson said...

welcome to the blogging world...love that desk!
thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)