Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Friday

Well, this has been a crazy couple of weeks. I am looking forward to some of the new classes that I will be teaching in April. I am trying to get the samples done of those this weekend. I plan to get pictures up of at least one of the April classes on the blog by Monday. My goal this weekend is to get a few pages scrapbooked or at least LO ready to go for Get Scrappy. I have also been working on my blog. I am learning a whole lot and having fun. I do hope that everyone has a great Easter and thank you for checking in.

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

hey there...em answered the photo post question. check out my she's a betty post...btw...one of the songs sounds like the chipmunks...might check that out

JoEtta Zabel said...

I like what you are doing. Keep it coming. Love the music.