Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well, I am still alive

Again I must apologize for appearing to have fallen off the face of the earth. Things have been really busy at work and with family. Several of my dearest friends were blindsided last week with the closing of one of the Scrapbook Garden Stores last week. I am sure that people may understand the need for closing the store, but the way my friends were treated really stinks and I don't understand how anyone that runs a "family" business could treat people that way. I am positive that better things are out there for everyone from the East store and I want them to know that I will help in anyway possible. I have never been more sure of my decision to leave the store as I have been the last week or so. I am positive that everyone will find better jobs and feel extremely appreciated wherever they end up now. I am glad that I had the chance to work with everyone and I am very thankful for the friendships that I have made while working with them, and that will never be taken away from me.



I have posted one page halloween from last year. We went to Night of the Living Zoo. Wow was that place crowded. I wish we would have gotten to see some of the animals and I know that our godson would have liked that better. Both of the boys had a great time and we had fun hanging out with their mom and dad. Sorry about the glare on the photos.

I promise to get better about updating posts. I am hoping that things will slow down so that I can get some pages done. I will be out of town next week and hopefully I will get to visit some stores while I am gone and maybe even get to do some small projects. I am ready for some rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Ok...his little beard is a crack up! How could you keep from laughing everytime you looked at him? Stinkin' cute!