Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged

TOP 8 TV SHOWS
1. One Tree Hill
2. Dancing with the stars
3. CSI
4. ER
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Brothers & sisters
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Extreme Home Makeover

TOP 8 RESTAURANTS
1. On The Border
2. Old Chicago
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Panera
5. Jason's Deli
6. El Chico (which is not here anymore)
7. McAllister's
8. Cinnamon's deli

WHAT ARE 8 THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
1. Went to a friend from college's wedding
2. Went to see Quantam of Solace
3. Got a pedicure today
4. training my new hr assistant
5. Strong Kids kickoff event
6. Budget meetings
7. Worked late
8. Got to see my godson and his brother

WHAT ARE 8 THINGS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO?
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas (my favorite holiday)
3. Going to the tree farm
4. Family time
5. hanging out with friends
6. Football season to be over
7. Time with my nephews
8. Book Club next month

WHAT ARE 8 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT FALL?
1. "Sweater weather"
2. Beautiful trees and leaves on the ground
3. time with family
4. Christmas lights
5. Soups
6. love going to the pumpkin patch
7. Snuggling at homes
8. Nephews birthdays


Now I am tagging JoEtta and Toni.

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

If only I knew how to tag...LOL

But I did cut and paste