Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crop Camp

 


 


I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I know that I did. I went to Crop Camp at Camp Horizon in Ark City for the weekend. I had a lot of fun and in the process got about 21 pages completed. I spent most of last week getting organized and then I left Friday afternoon and came home on Sunday. The only thing that I would change next time is to take Friday off and go earlier. The pages above is one layout that I got done. I have to say that I think this layout is one my favorite from this weekend. The pictures were taken early in the summer. No the little boy is not ours. My best friend thought that it would be fun for us to have pictures taken with her son, our godson. Her idea was to have the John Deere theme since Chad works for John Deere and Zach has developed an infatuation with the green and yellow tractors.

I will post more pictures later this week. I have to save some pictures so that I will have something to post later.
Have a great rest of the week. Thank you for checking in on me. Hugs~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! Did you cut and ink the circles? It's very cool!

Nikki said...

Thank you! I did cut and ink the circles. I got this really cool template for the circles.

a chick named Toni... said...

I really like this layout it looks great with your photos! What a fun photo shoot!

21 page! Very impressive!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very nice pictures!