Monday, April 14, 2008

Get Scrappy

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


A couple of weeks ago I spent Friday and Saturday at Get Scrappy. This was a fundraiser crop for the YWCA Crisis Center. The whole thing ended up raising over $14,000 for the crisis center. I had a lot of fun and ended up getting a few pages done in the process. This is just one of the layouts that I did get done that weekend. I know that it says 2006, but I am still working on 2005 pages as well. I am going to srapbook this Friday and I hope to get more pages done this weekend. I apologize for the photos, but I have not gotten anything to put the pages against so that they don't bend. I will get better. Thank you for peeking in. Have a great week.

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very nice page. Have fun Friday.