Sunday, April 6, 2008

Zoo




The call came in on Friday- "Your people, my people, same time same place. Let me know." Meaning do you want to meet Sunday at 10 at the zoo. Our Godson loves the zoo and last year we started meeting him, his little brother, and mommy at the zoo on Sunday mornings after church. We love spending this time with them. Zachary seems to really know and love all animals, but seems to have a special fondness for cows. Today we had to see the new calf that was born on Friday. After we saw the new calf we went to the new restaurant for our drink and popcorn. Enjoyed a short break where Zachary tried to catch the birds that were flying around. Zachary became our leader for the rest of the morning. I didn't get as much scrapbooking done this weekend as I hoped, but I plan to try and get some done this week and will post some later in the week. I hope you have a great week. Thank you for peeking in.

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Cute story and gorgeous little boy.