Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Father's Day Acrylic Album



I know that I have been talking about my upcoming classes and I have finally finished the sample for the Father's Day Acrylic Class. I have included a slideshow of the pages, I apologize for the quality of the photos. It is very difficult to take pictures of an acrylic album. This is the second acrylic album that I have done and they are really fun. This one is in the shape of a house. The paper is 7 gypsies, the stickers are SRM, the chipboard brackets are bazzill, and the ric rac is also bazzill. I can't remember the brand of the other ribbons. I have used pictures of my father in law. He is truly a wonderful man.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Thank you for stopping in.

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very beautiful.

a chick named Toni... said...

I love this album. Before you started doing them I wasn't sure I would like acrylic. It's not too bad. But the very coolest part is that shimmer spray on the chipboard! That is so cool, I just don't know which color I should buy first!