Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bella Cards

 

 


Well, as promised, here are a couple of cards that I started last night and took the time to finish tonight. The first one is a birthday card for my best friend. I love the birthday or party themed bellas. I used twinkling H2O's and my new nestabilities on both cards. The second card is using another bella stamp that I borrowed or a friend stamped a few of them for me while I was scrapbooking one friday night. On this card I also used flocking by doodlebug and the scalloped rectangle nestabilities. I really like these products and will be using them more in the future. Thanks for checking in on me. I am ready for Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend to follow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! Did you just use the glue pad for the flocking or is there a better adhesive for it? It looks like it would be fun to use!

a chick named Toni... said...

I see you figured out how to use your nestabilities! The cards look great!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Love the cards...especially the second one.

Sarah :) said...

I saw the Bella girls and thought I must have entered Toni's blog by mistake! *haha* Glad to see those cuties are catchin' on....they're so posh! :)

I second Michelle's question about adhesive...what did you use for the flocking?

Nikki said...

I just used a two way glue pen. I love it! I can't wait to use it for some other fun cards! (maybe this year I will even make my own Christmas cards)