Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Pages

 

 


As promised earlier today, here is a new layout that I have unearthed. In getting things cleaned up I am going through all the layouts that I have completed and I am putting them in the appropriate albums. I apologize for the flashback on the pictures. I still have not figured out the best way to photograph the layouts. The pictures were taken at my Uncle's wedding in 2006. Wow, we had a wonderful time. I used Bazzil cardstock, the silver specialty paper is by Magenta. The embellishments were from making memories, prima marketing, and 7 gypsies. I did put a little bit of stickles on the flowers. Thank you for peeking in. Have a great Friday! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

No need to apologize for the older pics...I have a ton of them and will probably never get them scrapbooked. It's great looking back at them isn't it?

a chick named Toni... said...

Nice layout...doesn't it feel good to get these done? I have that flashy problem sometimes too. Especially when I am photographing downstairs. I usually turn my flash off and do the best that I can, then I stick it in Picasa and mess with the lighteneing. You took them nice and straight though...I have issues with that!