Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow

Wow is all I have to say for this week. Last night was my last class at Scrapbook Garden. It is amazing how I really do feel good about my decision and I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of my shoulders. Tonight I worked out after work and when I called home to tell my hubby that I was on my way, he told me that he was starting dinner. Can life get any better? I really enjoyed walking into the house with dinner waiting on me. (boy am I spoiled) I hope he keeps this up even though I am not working a second job anymore. LOL! I have spent a little bit of time in my scrapbook room this evening working on some cards and boy does that feel good. I promise I will get a couple of them up tomorrow night. My next project is cleaning my craft room and get in gear catching up. I have to match my friend Toni's 50 pages since our Yoder crop. I am so jealous. I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Thanks for peeking in.

No comments: