Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

Okay I know that I have been slacking again. I promise that I will get some new pics posted tonight. I have been really interested in the Olympics so my blogging has suffered this week. I only have one more class to teach next week, so I should have more time to scrap for myself. I am enjoying it when I take the time to do it and I realize now how much I have missed working on things for myself. Thank you for checking in and I promise I will post again tonight with at least one layout done.

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Glad to hear you finally quit. You will have more time for alot of things and certainly alot less stress. You're real job is stress enough.

a chick named Toni... said...

Amen to Jo's comment! I know this was a hard choice for you. I know how you feel about teaching and how much you enjoy it...but you will probably be so much happier.