Sunday, August 17, 2008

John Deere Fanatics

 

Chad and Zachary

Well here is a page that I just finished up using the Cricut Design Studio and the Stone Script font. I have been lazy about getting my desing studio back up and running since my computer crashed a couple of months ago. I can't believe that I have not done this sooner. I really love the design studio and I have so many pages to just add the finishing touches with this tool. I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I spent the majority of the weekend with my best friend and her children (our godson). We had a great day today, we met at our usual time and place (the Zoo) and then went to lunch. It is great to see the boys grow up and to just have fun time with them. They were running the zoo and they even had me running (LOL)!

This Tuesday is my last class at Scrapbook Garden. Wow, that is going to be hard, but it is time to move on. I look forward to teaching this week and having at least one new instructor to sit in my class. This week will be busy, but then things should slow down. I hope that everyone has a great week. Thanks for peeking in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

That Design Studio is pretty darn cool, huh? :) Too bad you're deciding to use it more or I was going to take it off your hands. *hehe*

Scrapbook Garden's gonna miss you but I hope you really enjoy getting to spend more time on YOUR OWN creative projects!! :)

a chick named Toni... said...

Cute title on this page! You are going to have a blast working on your own stuff for a change!