Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yoder Retreat


One of the bedrooms for the retreat. I love the quilts!!!

Our Fun Filled Group!

Mary creating perfection!

Toni talking with her hands and telling stories.

Well, I am ready for Friday! This week seems to have gone on forever. I am working tomorrow night and doing my last Friday Night crop at store. I really can't believe that I am down to just two more classes or events at the store before I am finished. Wow what a journey. Enough about that.

I just thought that I would share a couple of pictures from our Yoder Retreat. Wow what a wonderful day and what fun. I don't think that I have laughed quite that much and also gotten so many pages done in such a long time. I can't wait until next time. Let me tell you that Janet was a wonderful hostess and really does a wonderful job with the retreat. I could just go there and hang out and do nothing.

4 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Nice...me talking with my hands...I guess that is pretty normal though! LOL! Ok now you need to email your pics to me. I need your home email so I can email mine to you. K?

Michelle said...

Now that looks like a group of trouble if I've ever seen one!

JoEtta Zabel said...

LOL...pictures are great...yeppers Toni...that is just normal for you to talk with your hands, but I find myself doing the same thing when I'm really excited about something, so no worries chickie...

Sarah :) said...

Looks like you gals had so much fun!!!

Toni's picture cracks me up...she looks like she's giving all kids of attitude. "Like, WHATEVER!"